Sidor

27 juni 2018

DT-card for The Paper Shelter Challenge #345

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.
The theme for this challenge is : Going Digital


Here is my card :) 
  I have used the digi:  Serena 



Supply List:
White card base
Green card stock
Design paper:Bo Bunny



I colour my images with Copics, ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers. 
Sakura Gellyroll 08/MED

See more of my colouring and other cards on Instagram: annasphoto



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thanks for all the lovely comments <3

Have a great week.

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Anna, I hope your now settling into your new home, and this young lady looks as if shes enjoying the hot weather, its certainly that in the UK. Stunning card love. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx