Sidor

10 okt. 2018

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #357

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.
The theme for this challenge is : Music or Dance


I just love music and dancing so in this challenge I've used a digi to represent that.
I like almost any kind of music. Music are feelings for me :)
 
Here is my card :) 

 I have used the digi:  She's a Maniac 




Supply List:
Craft card base
Design paper: 13@rts
Dies: Notes, Circle
Metal notes
Sentiment: Happy Birthday

I colour my images with Copics, ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers. 
Sakura Gellyroll 08/MED


See more of my colouring and other cards on Instagram: annasphoto




As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thanks for all the lovely comments <3

Have a great week.

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Pop's Cards sa...

I am listening to this song as I type and then pop here and theres the image, I am smiling now, she looks fantastic hun, love the music notes too hugs Pops x
cards by pops