Sidor

20 mars 2019

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #375

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.  
The theme for this challenge is : Girl Power

Hope you will join us in the fun!
Here is my card :) 
 
For my card I have used a white card base .
I have used the digi:  Girl Power




Supply List:
Yellow Card stock
Design paper: Bunny Bo

Sentiment: Spring

I have colored the image with ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers and Copics. 
Skin: Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Satin, Baby Pink
Sakura Gellyroll 08/med 

See more of my colouring and other cards on Instagram: annasphoto


As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go? 
xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Marjeta sa...

Great card. Love this image.

Pop's Cards sa...

I love her that background is amazing and really makes her jump of the page, hugs Pops x