Sidor

13 aug. 2020

Stepping down from The Paper Shelter design team

 Hello!

As you can see in my titel of this post I'm stepping down from TPS-design team.

I have loved working with all the lovely digis from Veronica at The Paper Shelter.And I have loved being a part of the team with Shirley as team leader, with all the support she has given me. This has not been an easy decision for me. And it is not without some sadness in my heart.

But for some time now I have been struggling with finding the energy to even colour. There are to many things taking up my time at the moment. So now I have to let this go. And do things in my on time and find the energy again.  

Of course I will still do things but not as much. And I will take a pause in blogging. When I do something you will see it in other media, mainly Instagram (annaspysseltajm) and sometimes facebook. 

Big Hugs

Anna



1 kommentar:

Nannieflash sa...

Oh Anna its been pure pleasure to have you on my Design Team and I cannot tell you or explain how much Im going to miss you and your stunning work, and I know that the rest of the Design Teams and Veronica are going to to. So I want to wish you well and sincerely hope that one day you might come back and be part of the team again. My heart is broken and my love and prayers are with you at this difficult time. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx