Sidor

24 okt. 2013

Anastasia in the spotlight :)

Hi!
Hope all is well with you?
Tomorrow and this weekend is going to be so much fun. I'm going to spend it with about 40 crafters. I probably wont make any cards being busy talking and looking and get inspired by everybody :) But if I look at my packing it looks like I'm doing hundreds of them and opening a store LOL, but that doesn't matter it's going to be such a positive boost-weekend :)

Now for the card I'm showing today :) It's with the lovely digi Anastasia from Make it Crafty.
I have colored her many times because its so much fun with all the hair and it's a so good color practice :)







Thank you so much for popping by. Hope you all will have a great weekend :)
 
Big Hugs <3

6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Meeeen åhhhh....heeeelt galet så himla fint! ♥ ★ Du är ju bara så himla duktig du

Kraaam

Susy sa...

Läckert, riktigt snyggt vännen!
Imorgon ses vi!!!!!!!!

K R A M SUSY

Åsalill sa...

Sååå himla snyggt! Gudomligt färglagt och perfekta detaljer.

Kram
Åsalill

kortmakeri och känslor sa...

Så vackert kort och färgläggningen ska vi inte tala om :-) Du är enormt duktig!!!

Marita Johansson sa...

Meeeen shit så snyggt

Kristina ScrapSalig sa...

Sanslöst läckert och din färgläggning är så levande och så sjukt tredimensionell, WOW!

Kram från Kristina