Sidor

19 nov. 2014

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #183

God Morning!
It's time again for another challenge over at the Paper Shelter. It´s Team A's turn to inspire you all for this challenge.
The theme for this week is A Card for a Child.

I have used the digis:  OH My!
I think it's so adorable. Just what a little girl would do :) 

Hope you like it!



I have used a white card base, Pink cardstock, patterned papers from Gummiapan.
I have colored the images with ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and Tria.




As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my previous posts :) <3 <3

Have a great week.

HUGS

3 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Anna, stunning card I love how youve coloured your image and any little girl is going to love it, the charm is really cute. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Scrappy Scatty sa...

just love this image beauty of a card xx

Maritha sa...

Åhh så himla gulligt kort. Dom där stämplarna är verkligen ursöta. Synd man måste jobba annars skulle man kunna färglägga huuuuur mycket som helst. ..hihihi

Kraaaaam