Sidor

25 nov. 2015

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #229

Good Morning!
  
It's time again for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter.  
The theme this week is:  A Christmas Card

It's a good way to get started on your Christmas cards, if you haven't already :)
I can not believe how time fly's, next weekend its the first Sunday of Advent and then its time to start decorating the house for Christmas.
I have already bought some Christmas presents. I buy most of it online :)
Know for my card, I hope you like it :)

  I have used the digi:  Christmas Stocking 








Supply List:
White card-base, Blue Cardstock
Design paper: K-design
Glitter ribbon
Stickles - Star Dust
Sentiment: Stamp Magnolia
Packages: Stamp Magnolia



I have colored the image with ProMarkers, Tria and FlexMarkers. 



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Have a great week.

xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Anna, this card is just stunning, I love the colouring and your beautiful ribbon borders, its so pretty and just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Titti sa...

Så söt digisen är och så söta små paket
så effektfullt.Man blir ju nyfiken på innehållet ju
i de små söta paketen...fniss
Kram från Titti