Sidor

12 apr. 2017

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #289

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.  
The theme for this challenge is : Girl Power

  I have used the digi:  I Love Camping  
And for me this is Girl Power, camping alone with your dog :)

Hope you will join us in the fun!
Here is my card :) 
 
For my card I have used a white card base,




Supply List:
Kraft paper
Design paper: Panduro design
Stickles: Star Dust
Ranger: Glossy Accents



I colour my images with Copics, ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers. 
Sakura Gellyroll 08/MED

See more of my colouring and other cards on Instagram: annasphoto



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thanks for all the lovely comments <3

Have a great week.

xoxo

3 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Dearest Anna, not sure what happened to your card on the DT blog, and Ive been out this morning, but I have added it to the Challenge post, sorry its been so late.
Its such a stunning card and I love how you always bring your image to life, and although I hate camping you make it feel so good that maybe I might change my mind. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Camilla sa...

Åh, sååå fint kort! Gillar motivet som du färglagt superfint:)
Kram och ha det så fint!

Titti sa...

Jättefint kort i härliga färger .
Kram från Titti