Sidor

12 sep. 2018

DT-card for The Paper Shelter

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.
The theme for this challenge is : Embossing of any kind

Here is my card :) 

 I have used the digi:  Did you ask for a Fairy? 






Supply List:
Craft card base
Design paper:
Wooden stars
Metal key

I colour my images with Copics, ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers. 
Sakura Gellyroll 08/MED


See more of my colouring and other cards on Instagram: annasphoto




As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thanks for all the lovely comments <3

Have a great week.

xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Anna, I love the embossed side panel, it complements your beautifully coloured image to, the key really finishes of the composition. Its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Jean sa...

Oh wow what a fun card, loving the fairy great image.
Jean xx