Sidor

3 juni 2014

DT-card for PFP #250

God morning!
Hope all is well with you all? :)
It's time for a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers.

This will be my last DT-card for PFP. I have decided to step down as DT member. It has been so mush fun to be a part of the team, but now I feel that I'm not having the same amount of time, because of all the things I want to do. So mush to do and so little time.:)
I want to thank Denise so mush for having me on the team! It's been an honor :) 

 Now on to the challenge :)

 Theme for this challenge isMythical Creatures


I hope this will give you some inspiration and that you take out your Letraset pens and join the challenge over at  Passion for Promarker 

I have used a digi from Sweet Pea - Dark Lilies






Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my previous post, it truly warms my heart :)

 Thank you so much for stopping by 
HUGS

Inga kommentarer: