Sidor

7 maj 2014

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #157

God Morning!
It's time again for another challenge over at the Paper Shelter. It´s Team A's turn to inspire you all for this challenge.
The theme for this week is Love is in the air.

As some of you already know I had a surgery done last for little more than a week ago  (see previous post) And therefor I´m not not back on track so at say. So the card I'm showing you today is not one of my best cards but I hope you can bear with it for now :)
Made this weekend between naps :)

I have used the fab digiVintage Tea Cups



I have used pearlescent paper in the colors deep pink and light grey, therefor it was hard to take a decent pictures.



As usual I have used a mix of Letraset pens:  Promarkers, Tria and Flexmarkers:

Dolphin Blue, Medow Green, Pale Blossom, R228, M727, M337, V528
Gelly Roll MED 08



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my previous posts :) <3 <3

Have a great week.

HUGS

8 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Anna, oh wow what a fabulous use of this image, it really is stunning love the colouring and the whole design of it is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

Maritha sa...

Awwww.....annapanna....Kortet är bara helt underbart fint ju. Jag älskar ju cas kort....ditt är så himla snyggt!!!!

Hoppas du mår lite bättre vännen. Jag börjar jobba imorrn. .....ohhh....håll tummarna för mej!!! :)

Massor av kramar till dig

Anne sa...

Beautiful card Anna. So very pretty
Anne x

Nikki Stalker sa...

Lovely card. Great image and colours.

Nikki

Gail sa...

Anna, this is wonderful. I would have never thought to outline in the pink but seeing it done has just made me go WOW! The streaks of pink in each corner going in towards the image is a GREAT GREAT idea and I'm going to try it on a card. I love this and pink and green are a favorite color combo of mine. Love how you shaded those teacups. This card would be great for sooo many occasions. I adore it and now I want that image! Hugs, Gail

Anna sa...

Wow, vilket kort!! Jättefint motiv.. Man får tankarna till sommaren, en fika i bersån..

Vad du är stark som delar med dig om dina besvär.. Hoppas att du snart mår bättre igen..
Kram Anna

Åsalill sa...

Vilket fint kort! Så stilrent och härligt och jag gillar din färgläggning! Ha en fin helg.
Kram Åsalill

Ella's Design sa...

Hi Anna! Don't know why you are concerned about this card, it's lovely! Pretty teacup image, coloured brilliantly and fab CAS design!
Hope your recouperation is going well and that you are on the mend! Sending gentle hugs, Lisa x