Sidor

8 juli 2015

DT-card The Paper Shelter #211

God Morning!
  
It's time again for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter. It´s Team A's turn to inspire you all for this challenge.
The theme for this week is  Holiday time.  


I hope you all are able to have some time in the sun and just enjoy summer.
I have just started my summer vacation. Me and my family will take the days as they come and just enjoy our free time :)

Now for the card I've made :)

I have used the digis:  LifeGuard on Duty! 





I have used a white card base, blue card stock and patterned papers and diecuts.
I have colored the image with ProMarkers, Tria and FlexMarkers. 
Skin: Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush, Almond.
Hair: Butterup, Satin.
Other: Coral, Tequila Sunrise, Frosted Jade, Oasis, B624.


As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my previous posts :) <3 <3

Have a great week.

HUGS

3 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Morning Anna, this chap is just so full of himself dont you think, mind you he is a hunk, stunning card beautifully coloured and a fabulous card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Marita Johansson sa...

Superläckert kort

Gail sa...

I adore your card. The image is one hot guy and you've colored him beautifully! I adore the papers and love how you did the 3 banners. This is the cutest card ever! Hugs, Gail