Sidor

7 feb. 2018

DT-card The Paper Shelter #325

Hi Everyone!
  
It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog.
The theme for this challenge is : For the One you Love


Here is my card :) 
  I have used the digi:  Mesmerizing Scent 



Supply List:
White card base
 Pink card stock
Design paper: Forever Friends
Washi teip
wooden harts

I colour my images with Copics, ProMarkers, Tria, FlexMarkers. 
Sakura Gellyroll 08/MED

See more of my colouring and other cards on Instagram: annasphoto



As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thanks for all the lovely comments <3

Have a great week.

xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Anna, oh wow that is such a unusual image to use, I gues your a flowers and perfume person, I love it, the colouring is just stunning and Im sure anyone receiving either of those goodies will be your friend for life. hugs Shirleyxxxxx Sorry for being so late commenting, still feeling lousy.xxxxxx

Marita Johansson sa...

Jättesött